Hello, Church Family! Hope to see everyone at service! Take a few minutes and introduce yourself to someone you've never visited with. Let's all continue doing our part to help make people feel welcomed, needed, and known.
* White Water: Summer is almost here and what better way to celebrate than a church outing to White Water Bay! June 2nd from 2-7p.m. we will be meeting at White Water Bay to fellowship and enjoy summer. Tickets for children are $10 each, adults are $20 and parking is $10. To receive the church discount, tickets must be purchased by May 19th. We want everyone to come so if money or transportation is an issue for your family, please let us know.
To order tickets, fill out the form on the White Water page of our website!
* Renovators: Renovators is each Sunday from 2-4pm. If you have the willingness and time to help out, join us each Sunday after services. We are now working on Phase 3 which is our future sanctuary. If interested or have any questions, contact Josh Laughter at [email protected].
TGFC Pledge Drive: Phase 2 of our building renovation complete! TGFC will begin renovating Phase 3 (which is the Sanctuary). We are asking people to pledge $150.00 a month for 1 year. If we have 200 people make this pledge we will be worshipping Christ in our sanctuary this time next year! You can make your pledge at thegoodfight.church/give, select the pledge fund button or contact the office at 405-265-1121.
* Connect Card: If you're new to The Good Fight Church or want to get more involved in our family, please take a minute and fill out the Connect Card! We'd love to get to know you better and get you plugged into what God is leading you toward!
* Facebook Live: We broadcast LIVE every week via Facebook Live! Share it to your timeline to help spread the Word of God--you have an opportunity to be His Hands and Feet!
*4 Ways to Give: Tithing Envelope, APP, Website, or text GIVETGFC to 206-859-9405.
(NOTE: We currently have two categories to contribute to: TITHE and BUILDING FUND)
* denotes: announced at church.