Hello, Church Family! Hope to see everyone at service! Take a few minutes and introduce yourself to someone you've never visited with. Let's all continue doing our part to help make people feel welcomed, needed, and known.
* The Real God: February 10th, TGFC started an 8-week sermon series on The Real God. Each week our men's group, women's group, young adults group and Rewind group will be digging into deeper understanding with lessons from based on the sermon from that week. Contact Kyle Woodall at 405-265-1121 or [email protected] to get plugged in to one of these groups.
* Easter Series: Join us for our three part Easter Series, April 7th, 14th and 21st, as together we praise and worship our risen Lord and Savior in our future sanctuary! Invite family and friends! Services begin at 11:15 am.
* Potluck: Invite family and friends to service on April 14th and to share a meal with us afterward! Immediately after service we will have Easter potluck lunch together as a church family in the coffee shop. Please sign up, at the groups table, to bring your favorite dish or contact the office at 405-265-1121.
TGFC Pledge Drive: Phase 2 of our building renovation complete! TGFC will begin renovating Phase 3 (which is the Sanctuary). We are asking people to pledge $150.00 a month for 1 year. If we have 200 people make this pledge we will be worshipping Christ in our sanctuary this time next year! You can make your pledge at thegoodfight.church/give, select the pledge fund button or contact the office at 405-265-1121.
* Connect Card: If you're new to The Good Fight Church or want to get more involved in our family, please take a minute and fill out the Connect Card! We'd love to get to know you better and get you plugged into what God is leading you toward!
* Facebook Live: We broadcast LIVE every week via Facebook Live! Share it to your timeline to help spread the Word of God--you have an opportunity to be His Hands and Feet!
*4 Ways to Give: Tithing Envelope, APP, Website, or text GIVETGFC to 206-859-9405.
(NOTE: We currently have two categories to contribute to: TITHE and BUILDING FUND)
* denotes: announced at church.